- USS James Madison SSBN 627 Reunion being planned for Monday, March 20th through Thursday, March 23, 2023.
- On the Gulf of Mexico - Clarion Pointe Galveston 2300 Seawall Blvd - Galveston Island TX
- Rooms $105 per night Sunday thru Thursday.
- Registration $40 per Madison sailor.
- Banquet Thursday night $40 per person.
- Closest airports are Bush International and Hobby in Houston. Shuttle available approx. $55 per person round trip.
- Springtime in Galveston is typically around 70 degrees. We are working with local attractions to get better rates and reserved availabilities. More info provided in
newsletter and online.
- Planned Tuesday and Wednesday optional touring at extra cost.
- Thursday Tolling of the Boats at Seawolf Park, Association Business Meeting and Elections, Cocktail Hour and Banquet.
- Details for registration to be announced via newsletter and online in the next 3 weeks. Registration will need to be paid and sent in by Jan. 31.
- Please help us plan by letting us know number planned to attend ASAP via email at Reunion2023@ssbn627.com Helpful to let us know whether you’ll have your own car with you.
David Morton, Organizer and Keith Holman, Association President
Just some of the entertaining ways to pass the time in Galveston.
- Moody Gardens https://www.moodygardens.com/
- Moody Gardens Aquarium https://www.moodygardens.com/attraction ... m_pyramid/
- Downtown Strand http://www.downtowngalveston.org/tourism.html
- Railroad Museum https://galvestonrrmuseum.org/
- Oil Rig https://www.oceanstaroec.com/museum/
- Galveston Duck Rides http://www.galvestonducktours.com/
- Seawolf Park https://galvestonnavalmuseum.com/seawolf-park
- Pleasure Pier https://www.pleasurepier.com/
- Galveston Trolley https://www.visitgalveston.com/director ... n-trolley/
- Paddlewheel boat on the bayou https://www.galveston.com/whattodo/tour ... ddlewheel/
- Galveston Tourism https://www.galveston.com/
- Model T Golf Cart Rentals for Touring https://www.carriagehausrentals.com/
- 1877 Tall Ship ELISSA https://www.galvestonhistory.org/sites ... hhotel.com/