First Name: Rufus Keith
Last Name: Holman
Crew?: Combined and Blue
Which Years on Board: 1980-84
Special Crew?: Neither
Rate: MM1 M-Div

TREASON by Rick Campbell

Post by Keith Holman »

If you're like Betty and me, you'll enjoy reading Rick Campbell's books. He tells a story well.

We got this note from him about his newest release.

Note that Rick has routinely donated a number of copies of his books to submarine reunions, including ours.
NEED YOUR HELP!

Each year, I donate 3,000 books to Navy and Marine Corps veteran and youth organizations (reunions, Navy League, Naval Submarine League, USSVI, USNAAA, Sea Cadets, Young Marines, and JROTC units).� It costs me $20,000 a year to do this - I pay for it on my own nickel, although my publisher helps out by selling me the books at cost.

I've been able to donate because my contracts pay me well. However, publishing is very much a "what have you done for me lately" business, and my publisher will evaluate Treason sales results before offering the next 2-book contract.� If you enjoy my books and want to help me continue donating them each year, please get the word out (see below) to those in your organization who might enjoy reading my books.

P.S. I've begun reaching out to donate books to reunions this year, contacting POCs with reunions through April 30th.� I'll be in touch with May+ reunion POCs within the next few weeks.

TREASON INFO

My 5th novel, Treason hits the bookstore shelves today. They're available at the front of Barnes & Noble, select BJ's Wholesale Clubs, Amazon, or wherever you buy your books. The early reviews have been fantastic!

"While Larry Bond and David Poyer are still churning out top-notch stuff, nobody's doing it better than Rick Campbell. Treason is the must-read book of the year for military and technothriller enthusiasts." � The Real Book Spy

- "Campbell has crafted a marvelous series that realistically portrays life in the military. The fifth installment, Treason, is a riveting military thriller!" Booklist

"Treason is a gripping thriller! Military action fans will be well satisfied." Publishers Weekly

RELEASE PARTIES

March 20: WASHINGTON, D.C. - Capitol Riverfront (Noon at Agua 301, 301 Water Street SE, Washington, D.C.)

March 30: WASHINGTON - Seattle / Silverdale (Noon at Kitsap Mall Barnes & Noble, party at Yacht Club Broiler)

April 6: FLORIDA - Melbourne (Noon at West Melbourne Barnes & Noble, party at Matt's Casbah)

Book signing and socialize afterwards (complimentary hors d'oeuvres and beer / wine / cocktails). If you haven't RSVP'd yet and want to attend, click on the desired Release Party link above for details and to RSVP.

That's it's for now. I hope you enjoy Treason and that you can help get the word out to those who might enjoy it as well.

Best regards,

Rick

Author of military thrillers published by Macmillan / St. Martin's Press. Find out more at rickcampbellauthor.com
Treason Cover - Final copy for Website - Enhanced.jpg
Treason Cover - Final copy for Website - Enhanced.jpg (465.61 KiB) Viewed 17171 times
~Keith
Reunion Association President